Completing Your Application
Okay, so after reading the information at Applying for Financial Aid, you now know:
For Federal Student Aid
Applicable to All Eligible Student Populations (Undergraduates and Graduate/Professional Students)
- How to obtain your FSA ID (refer to FAFSA page) that is needed when completing the FAFSA.
- How to respond if your FAFSA is selected for verification.
- FAFSA applicants might be asked to document their citizenship status and males their selective service registration.
- To check if Tulane recommends completion of an additional financial aid addendum (always necessary when seeking summer aid; and often requested of SoPA students and various graduate student populations). Addendums can be found on our forms page.
For Need-Based Scholarships for Full-Time Undergraduates
Applicable to All Incoming Full-Time Undergraduates (except SoPA students)
- How to complete the CSS Profile (refer to CSS Profile) and in cases of divorce/separation have each parent complete the CSS Profile.
- What documents must be submitted to complete the validation process.
- Parents owning businesses will most likely be asked to provide copies of most recent business tax returns.
- If a sibling will also be in college during the academic year, then once the academic year commences that Tulane will require confirmation documentation of sibling’s college enrollment.
IMPORTANT: Continuously check Tulane’s secure on-line Gibson portal to learn of any “To Do” items being requested. New items might be added to your “To Do” list at any time.
Last updated on
March 08, 2019 8:37 AM